It is easy to upload monthly meeting or board meeting minutes to the website. In order to do this, you first need to contact your webmaster to create a login account with permission to upload minutes. Once you have obtained a login name & password, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to the website via the "Login" link in the top menu bar at the top of the page.
- Once you are logged in, click the "Member resources > Administrative Tools > Upload minutes" option in the top menu bar.
- In the "Upload File for Repository" screen, click the [Choose file] button to browse your computer for the minutes file.
Please note that the file must be in PDF format. If your computer does not have the capability to create PDF files, you can download free PDF creation software here.
Also, take care when naming your minutes files. File names should be prefixed with YYYY-MM-DD (minutes type). For example, board meeting minutes taken on September 17, 2012 should be named "2012-09-17 Board Meeting minutes.pdf". This way the minutes will be chronologically sorted on the website.
- In the "Suggest Location" field, click the drop-down arrow to select the type of minutes that you are uploading (board meeting or monthly meeting).
- Click the [Submit] button to begin the upload.
- To view your uploaded minutes, click "Member resources > Meeting minutes" option in the top menu bar.